In his glorious 17 years’ experience in the medical industry, Dr Rahul Yadav has been conferred with several awards and recognitions of both national and international honour. His profound work on Bladder cancer has received global recognition. His research paper received immense global appreciation and got awarded the Research paper article of the month’ by the British Journal Urology International (BJUI), a leading urology journal. The journal is acclaimed as the highest standard of research & clinical information for the urological community.
Dr Rahul Yadav has completed several fellowship courses with universities and medical societies, which enhance his medical career. In addition national and international recognition of his research work, mentoring sessions, etc. is testimony to his tremendous leaps made in the urological spheres.
Here’s a list of Dr Rahul Yadav’s most recent milestones accomplished:
- Completed fellowship course in Robotics, Urology and Transplant (Singapore)
- Worked as a ‘Teaching Faculty’ for training and mentoring of Laparoscopic Urological surgeries with the prestigious Ethicon (Jhonson & Jhonson group)
- Awarded with Certification in Biostatistics, Research and Epidemiology by Manipal University,Karnataka.
- Awarded the USI-OLYMPUS International Travel fellowship by the Urological Society of India.
- Established a fully functional Urology and Renal transplant Department in Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi with a turnover of over 400 surgeries in a month.